On-Line Cancer Support Forum
Dougie
2006-04-23 19:42:26 UTC
www.jacquie.ca/forum

Just to let everyone know I have put together a forum for
people fighting cancer in any shape or form to have an outlet outside
of usnet/newsgroups since not everyone can access them easily.

www.jacquie.ca/forum

The site has several sections such as the Wellspring forum,
the blood donation forum, and the general forum. All of these can be
used to post thoughts, talk with other people, find resources, and
more.

This site is free of charge and is set up for the use of
anyone who wants to fight cancer, but it is not limited to those
topics alone.

Also, there is a live instant chat function available so that
people can talk in real time. I found that often people who post to
forums want to chat in real time and hopfully this will allow people
to connect easier.

My goal with this forum is to provide people a place to pool
resources, vent, get and give support, and more. I hope that it will
be a useful tool in helping people fight and beat cancer.

www.jacquie.ca/forum

Doug
www.jacquie.ca
Gemini-Aquarius7.com
2009-07-29 05:08:15 UTC
The purpose of our site is to promote Good Health by selling Products
through
Affiliates, such as Wonderlabs & Cloudnine. a site that specializes in
Anti-Aging Products:
Our other Affilites are Amazon.com.- Canadian Tire Corp.-TigerDirect.com (
The two Canadian Companies have a lot to offer:
You can download movies online, or Warcraft Wealth. ( Contact us at
www.jacquie.ca
www.superaffiliate7.com
2009-08-31 02:38:16 UTC
Visit www.superaffiliate7.com

The purpose of our site is to promote Good Health by selling Products
through Affiliates, that specializes in Anti-Aging Products,EDTA-Oral
Chelation,Apricot seeds for
cancer treatment:

We have many other affiliates selling Computer Hardware and software, even
household products,
and many other products.